Thank your Christmas Givers
Don’t forget to ensure that your Christmas workplace giving messages are updated. Set up a Thank You message on the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform, as well as any other Christmas messages. Christmas is a great time to acknowledge your gratitude to your donors.
A big shout-out to Suncorp and Aurizon who have granted funding to many not-for-profits in the lead up to Christmas through their grants programs. A nice Christmas bonus for some charities.
Have you heard about?
- Communiteer is a crowdsourcing platform that recruits, engages and mobilises volunteers to solve the world’s greatest social challenges. An easy to use tech platform, it brings charities, corporates and changemakers together to make a difference through volunteering.Get in touch with Communiteer if your organisation is looking to:
- Engage in skill-based volunteering;
- Extend its reach and raise public awareness of its cause; or
- Lift engagement with its volunteers, members and supporters.
If you are interested in a FREE consultation session, simply click here
- Planning a fundraising event? Sign up to Humanitix and Good2Give will receive a percentage of the booking fee to contribute to our financial wellbeing!
In other news…
The Good2Give team has been out and about promoting more giving and learning what others are doing to make our world a better place. Lots of inspiration.
Westpac Foundation’s Changemakers Summit
Good2Give’s CEO, Lisa Grinham attended the Westpac Foundation Changemakers Summit. A thought-provoking day and a half hearing from not-for-profits and social enterprises that are scaling for impact; a strong reminder that as not-for-profits we cannot be afraid to invest in our organisations to deliver greater impact. In fact, it’s imperative that we do invest for future success. Important discussions on what we can do as leaders around Collaboration for Impact and Leading for Social Change were also a highlight.