With only a few weeks left of 2018 it’s time to roll out your Christmas workplace giving activities.
If you’re looking for an End of Year campaign to shake up employee engagement, or want to further your employees giving into 2019, we’ve got you covered:
- Help your employees give meaningfully with our End of Year Make-it-Count video.
- Create understanding around the importance of giving during the holiday season with our ‘All I Want for Christmas’ blog.
- Encourage giving and liven up your office, email, intranet or company social media with our End of Year Toolkits.
- Enable your employees to make meaningful resolutions that create real impact by sharing our 10 New Year’s Giving Resolutions.
- Use our 5 Days of Giving Campaign at any time of year to motivate your workforce.
- Get your employees prepared to fundraise for impact by sharing our How to Use Fundraising at Work blog.
Speaking of resolutions, what does your company want to achieve next year? There are plenty of ways in which you can enhance your giving programs, including implementing an opt-out workplace giving program, streamlining your charitable grants programs, reviewing your charity partnerships, reducing your corporate foundation’s administration burden and scaling your fundraising activities. Our new case study with Westpac on their Gift Matching Program might give you some food for thought.
Do get in touch with your Client Relations Manager if you’d like to explore Good2Give’s solutions to make corporate giving even easier.
Some of our partners were recently announced as 2018 Workplace Giving Awards winners. Congratulations to REA Group, The Funding Network in partnership with PwC, Bain & Company, WWF Australia, Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation and Streat. And congratulations to all of the finalists too!
We think impact should be celebrated, so if you are having giving success, get in touch! We’d love to share your corporate giving stories in a case study or on our new Instagram channel. Email us at email@example.com.
And don’t forget that our Sydney office has moved to Crows Nest.