Bushfire donations are an easy way you can help out from home. The Western Australia Bushfires have destroyed more than 80 homes and burnt approximately 11,000 hectares. Our sympathies go out to those who have already lost their houses or have been asked to evacuate immediately.
From the 2020 bushfires, we saw the power of collective giving. By donating through Good2Give, we will ensure your donations go towards their intended purpose and can be correctly distributed to your nominated charity.
Your donation will make a difference. Take a look at the charities below and follow the steps under How I can help?
General Appeals for bushfire donations
- Red Cross Disaster Response and Recovery Fund
- Lord Mayors Distress Relief Fund
- Foodbank of Western Australia
- Lifeline WA
Animal Appeals for bushfire donations
I am a Donor
Donate today by following these simple steps:
- Sign In to the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
- Check if your company has set up a charity appeal and make a donation
- If you can’t see a charity appeal, then click on the Charities Tab
- In the search bar enter WABushfires
- Choose a charity (or charities) and donate
Our partner, GoFundraise has created a WA Bushfire Appeal fundraising page so you can share this with your friends and family.
I am a Client
Be proactive with your campaigns selecting from the following options;
Workplace Giving Appeal
You can match and even double match employee donations made to your WA Bushfire Appeal. Please contact your Client Relations Manager or email email@example.com.
I have a Foundation or Trust Account
We can quickly send a donation from your Foundation or Trust Account to charities in need. Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.