Giving innovator, Good2Give, has established a Technology Advisory Group that collectively brings more than 100 years of knowledge to steer the organisation on technology, trust, security and digital innovation.
Referred to at Good2Give as the ‘TAG Group’, the advisers include:
- Business futurist and former lead in technology at Macquarie Bank and KPMG, Margaret Wright
- Digital communications guru and founder of the Disruptor’s Handbook, Gavin Heaton
- Atlassian Senior Trust and Security Manager, Bill Marriott
- Former IBM Executive Michael Graf
- Good2Give Board Director and Principal of Good Reason, Stephen Garrett
The advisory group also includes Good2Give’s CEO, Lisa Grinham and Head of Product Development and Technology, Jared Ortlipp. Good2Give is revolutionising how people give at work through its purpose-built online solutions for workplace giving, grants and foundations – making corporate community investment a reality throughout Australia and aiming to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2020.
“We’ve got an ambitious goal and we need to be innovative, creative and careful about how we develop the right technology to make giving easy and effective in Australia,” said Lisa Grinham, CEO at Good2Give. “We’ve gathered the best minds in the business of IT infrastructure and digital communications to work with us on our solutions and ensuring the service we provide is keeping pace, secure and trustworthy.
“Charities and foundations are relying on the donations so they can work towards a mission that benefits people and planet, and we are committed to providing a solution that makes that possible, trustworthy and efficient,” she said. “We work in a sector that often struggles to invest and take risks in adapting new technologies. At Good2Give, we simply can’t do that – we have to optimise the benefits that technology can bring to corporate community investment programs and linking services in workplace giving, grants and foundation management to causes that matter to people.
“We know that participation rates in workplace giving programs increase significantly when they are made quick and easy, and our technology solution delivers that,” said Jared Ortlipp.
“Ensuring our solutions are efficient and effective is vital, as is ensuring our data protection and security is best in class and our TAG ensure we are appraised of where we should be improving, changing and investing our time, efforts and money. “Having the advice of these leading lights in business information technology and online infrastructure and software is crucial to ensure Good2Give’s success into the future and it is a privilege to bring these minds together around our mission.”
Recent innovations in service delivery at Good2Give
- Providing donors with a personalised dashboard to track their giving journey, including how much they have given over a specific period of time and to which charities.
- Developing customised sign up pages for participating companies so they can engage their staff in their specific corporate giving initiatives.