We are grateful for the charities that are providing emergency shelter, food, health, sanitation support and cash assistance to the Tongan people. We have suggested a few charities who are providing aid specifically to the people in Tonga.
By donating through the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform, we will ensure your donations go towards their intended purpose and can be correctly distributed to your nominated charity. Donations made through Good2Give may also be eligible for corporate fund matching.
Your donation will make a difference. Take a look at the charities below and follow the steps under How can I help?
- New Zealand Red Cross Pacific Tsunami Appeal
- UNICEF Australia Tonga Recovery Appeal
- UNICEF New Zealand Lifesaving support for Tonga
I am a Donor
Donate today by following these simple steps:
- Sign In to the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
- Check if your company has set up a charity appeal and make a donation
- If you can’t see a charity appeal, then click on the Charities Tab
- In the search bar enter Tonga
- Choose a charity (or charities) and donate
I am a Client
Be proactive with your campaigns selecting from the following options;
Workplace Giving Appeal
You can match and even double match employee donations made to your Tonga Appeal. Please contact your Client Relations Manager or email email@example.com.
An emergency appeal fundraising page can be set up. Please organise through your Client Relations Manager.
I have Foundation or Trust Account
We can quickly send a donation from your Foundation or Trust Account to charities in need. Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.