The flooding in NSW and QLD has left thousands anxious as evacuation orders have been put in place around Western Sydney and beyond. Areas such as the Hawkesbury Nepean River, Myall River, Macquarie River, Penrith, Warragamba, Richmond and Windsor have all received flood warnings with more rain yet to come.
You can show your support to those impacted by the floods by donating to an emergency relief charity today. By donating through the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform, we will ensure your donations go towards their intended purpose and can be correctly distributed to your nominated charity. Donations made through Good2Give may also be eligible for corporate fund matching.
Your donation will make a difference. Take a look at the charities below and follow the steps under How I can help?
Flooding NSW and QLD: General Appeals
- Australian Red Cross (Crisis – NSW Flood Appeal 2021)
- The Salvation Army Australia (Red Shield Appeal)
- NSW State Emergency Service
- GIVIT (Crisis – GIVIT Floods2021)
- St Vincent de Paul Society NSW (Crisis – Vinnies NSW Flood Appeal)
- Good360 (Crisis – NSW/QLD Floods 2021)
- Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (Crisis – FRRR’s Flood Response: on hand and ready)
I am a Donor
Donate today by following these simple steps:
- Sign In to the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
- Check if your company has set up a charity appeal and make a donation
- If you can’t see a charity appeal, then click on the Charities Tab
- In the search bar enter Floods2021
- Choose a charity (or charities) and donate
I am a Client
Be proactive with your campaigns selecting from the following options;
Workplace Giving Appeal
You can match and even double match employee donations made to your Floods Appeal. Please contact your Client Relations Manager or email email@example.com.
An emergency appeal fundraising page can be set up. Please organise through your Client Relations Manager.
I have a Foundation or Trust Account
We can quickly send a donation from your Foundation or Trust Account to charities in need. Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.