The World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that the coronavirus disease pandemic is accelerating, with thousands of cases increasing daily across the globe.
To enable us to navigate this unchartered territory, we must support those who need us most. Together we can get through this.
You can donate to any of these charities by following the steps under How can I help?
- Australian Red Cross
- Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- Foodbank Australia
- The Salvation Army Australia
- St Vincent de Paul
- Mission Australia
- Black Dog
- Lifeline Australia
- R U Ok?
Food & outreach
- Meals on Wheels
- Second Bite
- Exodus Foundation
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation – Coronavirus Action Fund
- St Vincent’s Hospital (Melbourne) – Coronavirus Support
- University of Queensland
If none of the above, call us on 02 9929 9633
Donate today by following these simple steps:
- Sign In to the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
- Check if your company has set up a charity appeal and make a donation
- If you can’t see a charity appeal, then click on the Charities Tab
- In the search bar enter COVID19
- Choose a charity (or charities) and donate
Check with your company to see if they have set up a company workplace giving appeal. If not, donate to the following charities through workplace giving.
Please reference COVID19 next to your chosen charity (or charities) name.
You can utilise the balance of funds in your Good2Give Foundation or Trust Account to support the fire services and related causes.
If you would like us to make a donation on your behalf please email us with the name of the charity you would like to donate to and the amount and we will action immediately.