Indonesia has been labelled the new COVID-19 epicentre as their daily number of new infections overtakes India and Brazil. This outbreak of the Delta variant has left Indonesian hospitals overwhelmed, with volunteer groups assembling to fill in the gaps in their healthcare system, including sourcing oxygen tanks.
In Australia, we have experienced the aggressive nature of the Delta variant on a small scale. Our hearts go out to all those around the world impacted by COVID-19. You can help support countries in need by donating to an overseas aid charity today.
By donating through the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform, we will ensure your donations go towards their intended purpose and can be correctly distributed to your nominated charity. Donations made through Good2Give may also be eligible for corporate fund matching.
Your donation will make a difference. Take a look at the charities below and follow the steps under How I can help?
Coronavirus: General Appeals
- Oxfam Australia (Global Response to COVID-19)
- Australian Red Cross (Australian Red Cross Global COVID-19 Appeal)
- CARE Australia (COVID-19 Emergency Response)
- UNICEF Australia (Coronavirus Response Appeal)
- Australia for UNHCR (UNHCR Appeal for Coronavirus (COVID-19))
- GIVIT (Help GIVIT support people impacted by COVID-19)
- Foodbank Victoria (COVID-19 Crisis)
- Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital Foundation (Coronavirus Action Fund)
- The Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation VIC (COVID-19 Appeal)
- St Vincent’s Hospital (Melbourne) (Coronavirus Support)
- UQ University of Queensland (School of Chemistry COVID-19 Research at UQ)
- Good360 (Help Keep Greater Sydney COVID Safe)
- UNICEF Australia (COVAX: Powering the largest and fastest vaccine operation for humanity)
- Caritas Australia (COVID-19 Appeal)
- UNICEF New Zealand (COVAX Get a shot, Give a shot appeal)
Coronavirus: Asia Pacific Appeals
- Australian Red Cross (Asia Pacific COVID-19 Appeal)
Coronavirus: India Appeals
- ActionAid Australia (India COVID-19 Emergency)
CARE Australia (India COVID-19 Crisis)
- Global Development Group (J925N COVID-19 Chennai Appeal, India)
- Mukti Australia Inc. (COVID-19 RELIEF)
- Opportunity International Australia (COVID-19 India Appeal)
- UNICEF Australia (India COVID-19 Crisis)
- UNICEF New Zealand (Covid-19 Crisis In India)
- World Vision Australia (World Vision COVID-19 Appeal India)
I am a workplace giving donor
Donate today by following these simple steps:
- Sign In to the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
- Check if your company has set up a charity appeal and make a donation
- If you can’t see a charity appeal, then click on the Charities Tab
- In the search bar enter COVID
- Choose a charity (or charities) and donate
My company uses the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
Be proactive with your campaigns selecting from the following options;
Workplace Giving Appeal
You can match and even double match employee donations made to your COVID-19 Appeal. Please contact your Client Relations Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An emergency appeal fundraising page can be set up. Please organise through your Client Relations Manager.
I have or my company has a foundation account
We can quickly send a donation from your Foundation or Trust Account to charities in need. Please send your requests to email@example.com.
Last updated: 26 July 2021