As the bushfire crisis enters 2020, our deepest sympathies go out to the families of the volunteers and residents who have lost their homes, pets, livestock or worse, their lives.
The needs of bushfire first responders and victims are great and varied and it’s the services and charities on the frontline who are best placed to know what is needed and where. That is why monetary donations can often be one of the most useful ways to help.
You can donate to any of these charities by following the steps under How can I help?
General bushfire appeals
- Australian Red Cross (Disaster Relief and Recovery)
- BlazeAid Inc.
- Climate Council of Australia
- Environmental Defenders Office NSW
- Foodbank Victoria (Crisis – Bushfires 2020)
- Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR)
- Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund
- GIVIT (Crisis – Nov19 and 2020 Bushfires)
- Greening Australia
- Landcare Australia
- Lifeline Australia
- Lord Mayors Distress Relief Fund – WA
- Royal Far West
- Rural Aid
- Save the Children
- Shoeboxes of Love
- St Vincent de Paul Society NSW (Crisis – Bushfire Emergency appeal)
- St Vincent de Paul Society VIC (Crisis – Vinnies Bushfire appeal)
- The Salvation Army Australia (Crisis – Emergency Services Relief)
- Country Fire Authority (CFA Local Brigade Donations)
- Country Fire Service Foundation
- NSW Rural Fire Service
- NSW State Emergency Service (SES)
- Rural Fire Brigades Association Qld Inc.
- South Australian State Emergency Services (SES)
- Victoria State Emergency Service (SES)
- Animal Welfare League
- Australian Wildlife Conservancy Helping Kangaroo Island Dunnarts
- BirdLife Australia
- Fauna Rescue SA
- Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife Emergency Appeal
- Hunter Wildlife Rescue (Native Animal Trust Fund)
- Koala Preservation Society Australia Incorporated
- Lucky Stars Sanctuary
- Native ARC
- RSPCA Australia National Bushfire Appeal
- RSPCA NSW Bushfire Appeal
- RSPCA Qld Wildlife Hospitals
- RSPCA South Australia Bushfire Appeal
- RSPCA Victoria Bushfire Appeal
- Taronga Zoo Koala Emergency Appeal
- Trust for Nature (Victoria) Bushfire Habitat Recovery
- Wildcare Australia Inc. (QLDNSW Bushfire Support)
- Wildlife Rescue South Coast
- Wildlife Victoria
- WWF World Wide Fund for Natures Australia (Crisis – Bushfire Emergency Appeal)
- WWF World Wide Fund for Nature Australia (Save our Koalas)
- Zoos Victoria (Melbourne Zoo) Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund
If none of the above, call us on 02 9929 9633
Donate today by following these simple steps:
- Sign In to the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
- Check if your company has set up a charity appeal and make a donation
- If you can’t see a charity appeal, then click on the Charities Tab
- In the search bar enter Bushfires2020
- Choose a charity (or charities) and donate
Check with your company to see if they have set up a company workplace giving appeal. If not, donate to the following charities through workplace giving. Please reference Bushfires2020 next to your chosen charity (or charities) name.
You can utilise the balance of funds in your Good2Give Foundation or Trust Account to support the fire services and related causes.
If you would like us to make a donation on your behalf please email us with the name of the charity you would like to donate to and the amount and we will action immediately.