The explosion in Beirut has been devastating, our deepest sympathies go out to the people of Beirut who have been injured, lost loved ones and had their livelihoods destroyed.
Ensuring your donations go towards supporting the people of Beirut and rebuilding important infrastructure is vital. Charities who specialise in providing crisis relief and have set up Beirut Appeals are best placed to know where funding is needed.
You can donate to any of these charities by following the steps under How can I help?
- CARE Australia (Crisis – Beirut Explosion Appeal)
- Australian Red Cross (Crisis – Beirut Explosion Appeal)
- UNICEF Australia (Crisis – Lebanon Emergency)
- Muslim Aid Australia Overseas Aid Fund
- Human Appeal International Australia
If none of the above, call us on +61 2 9929 9633
Donate today by following these simple steps:
- Sign In to the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
- Check if your company has set up a charity appeal and make a donation
- If you can’t see a charity appeal, then click on the Charities Tab
- In the search bar enter Beirut
- Choose a charity (or charities) and donate.
Check with your company to see if they have set up a company workplace giving appeal. If not, donate to the stated charities through workplace giving. Please reference Beirut next to your chosen charity (or charities) name.
We encourage you to set up your own company appeal on Good2Give’s Workplace Giving Platform so your employees can collectively support Australian communities.
You can find out more information on how to create an appeal here.
You can utilise the balance of funds in your Good2Give Foundation or Trust Account to support the Beirut explosion.
If you would like us to make a donation on your behalf please follow the instructions on how to grant a payout from a foundation/trust account support article.