Good2Give is a not-for-profit organisation that makes it easy for businesses and donors to connect with charities and community organisations that matter to them. Our aim is to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2020. Good2Give helps businesses maximise the impact and benefits of charitable giving through effective technology solutions as well as expert advice on community investment strategies and sustainable charity partnerships.
We are proud to call the likes of Aurizon, Suncorp Group, Stockland, Qantas, and Toyota our clients. We are a national organisation with more than 20 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Client Support Officer
Reports to: Client Services Team Leader
Engagement: Full-Time (37.5hrs per week)
Location: North Sydney
Overview of the Role
Good2Give requires a highly competent self-starter to join our growing Support team as a Client Support Officer. Clients include many corporates and thousands of their employees, for whom we grant funds to around 3000 charities across Australia and New Zealand each month via Workplace Giving programs. Experience with large corporate client servicing, financial software, and an interest in technology will be highly regarded. You will be a key part of the Good2Give team of 26 and excited by the opportunities that lie ahead in this developing sector.
Under general supervision, the Client Services Officer provides support to internal and external clients who contact Good2Give concerning payroll practices, software operations and other technical and non-technical issues.
Work in partnership with the Client Relations Manager by:
- Overall responsibility for the back-end administration of Workplace Giving donations ensuring that donations are distributed to charities accurately and in a timely manner. This will involve the following tasks:
- Updating and confirming payroll deductions
- Assisting with client and employee enquiries regarding donations
- Ensuring that funds received are reconciled with the client payrolls
- Maintain customer service levels according to Good2Give standards
- Provide Good2Give product support to clients, trouble-shooting issues where necessary
- Train Payroll Managers, over the phone and face to face on how to use Good2Give’s Workplace Giving Platform
- Provide prompt, courteous support to all external and internal clients to ensure services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Provide assistance with Charity Administrator tasks where necessary.
- Provide support to Client Relations Managers to implement Good2Give into new clients and manage any issues that may arise with existing clients and charities.
- Managing a number of corporate clients that have small Workplace Giving programs with oversight from Head of Client and Charity Relations or appropriate Client Relations Manager. Tasks would include:
- Assisting clients with driving employee Workplace Giving participation
- Ensure best practice use of the Workplace Giving Platform through education and training
- Promote Appeals and Fundraising events in line with Good2Give Marketing activities
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Requirements and Attributes
- Minimum three years’ work experience (with two years’ in a similar product or client support role)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Interest in the charitable sector
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience or understanding of payroll desirable
- Experience with financial software desirable
- Customer service minded
- Strong numerical/analytical skills
- Database management and accounts experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and organise priorities to meet deadlines
- High level of competence and confidence with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the role responsibilities to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 September 2018.