Good2Give is a not-for-profit organisation that makes it easy for businesses and donors to connect with charities and community organisations that matter to them. Our aim is to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2022. Good2Give helps businesses maximise the impact and benefits of charitable giving through effective technology solutions as well as expert advice on community investment strategies and sustainable charity partnerships.
Having worked with hundreds of companies and government departments over the years, we currently count over 20 per cent of the ASX100 as clients, although our services extend across small to medium businesses as we deliver solutions that meet specific needs
We are proud to call the likes of Westpac, Suncorp Group, Stockland, Facebook, Qantas, and Toyota our clients. We are a national organisation with 25 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Client Service Officer – Position Description
Reports to: Client Service Team Leader
Engagement: 37.5 hours
Location: Crows Nest, Sydney
If you’re looking to join a team of customer professionals to deliver exceptional service to our great clients – this could be an awesome role for you. Our clients are companies who support employee giving programs across Australia and New Zealand to benefit around 2,500 charities in both countries.
About the role
Good2Give works with some of Australia’s leading companies and their employees, and our Client Service Team is at the core of our Customer Experience. You’ll be part of a small team of customer service specialists who provide support to our customers, the business, and our charity partners. Our services include workplace giving programs, philanthropic foundations, community grants programs and share giving.
Experience with corporate client servicing, financial software, and an interest in technology will be highly regarded.
You’ll be curious, a quick learner, and have a bright and positive attitude.
As the face of Good2Give with our clients and their staff, it’s important that you have great written and verbal communication skills and an easy but professional manner. You’ll also enjoy building relationships within Good2Give, working closely with the Finance and Business Development teams.
Attention to detail is absolutely vital, as is a level of comfort with numerical analysis – we’re looking after our customers’ money and making sure it gets to the right charities and causes. We’ll train you in all the compliance requirements but it’s important that you’re comfortable working in this environment.
You’ll have a minimum of three years’ experience in a customer service role, and be comfortable using IT systems with a high level of competence with Microsoft Office including Excel. Experience of using Salesforce and Service Cloud or similar support ticketing systems would be an advantage.
We’re a supportive team, but we’re also a small business, so being able to work independently with initiative and enthusiasm is important. No day is the same, and you’ll enjoy the challenges this brings. Tasks which are common include:
- Providing level 1 product technical support to all clients and charities
- Assisting clients in arranging payments to their nominated charity recipients, ensuring compliance requirements and processing timelines are met, and procedures followed
- Conducting due diligence on potential donation recipients, from charities to individuals
- Creating and delivering simple reports and analysis for clients
- Performing desktop research from time to time on charities
- Maintaining customer service levels according to Good2Give’s standards
- Understanding the role customer service plays in creating a better customer experience and is able to actively contribute to improving this
- Administering our Workplace Giving programs which involves:
- Updating and confirming payroll deductions
- Ensuring funds received are reconciled with the client payrolls
- Training Payroll Managers on how to use Good2Give’s Workplace Giving Platform
- Overseeing the implementation of the Platform for new clients with straight forward requirements
- Promoting Appeals and Fundraising events in line with Good2Give Marketing activities, and during times of natural disasters
- Supporting and trouble-shoot issues faced by charities in using the Platform.
To apply please send your Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com by 6pm on Friday 26th February.