Good2Give is a not-for-profit organisation that makes it easy for businesses and donors to connect with charities and community organisations that matter to them. Our aim is to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2020. Good2Give helps businesses maximise the impact and benefits of charitable giving through effective technology solutions as well as expert advice on community investment strategies and sustainable charity partnerships.
We are proud to call the likes of Aurizon, Suncorp Group, Stockland, Qantas, and Toyota our clients. We are a national organisation with more than 20 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Engagement: 37.5 hours (5 days) per week – 12 month contract
Good2Give requires a highly competent self-starter to join our team as the Marketing Manager. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this role combines your talent for exceptional product marketing management with your ability to develop and deliver marketing communication strategies. This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales. You have a passion for presenting market-leading products and services that not only strengthen our brand, but deliver vital donations to charities. Working closely with our Product and Technology Team and Client Relations Team, you’re collaborative in nature, as well as bold and innovative in your thinking. You are experienced in B2B marketing, but also have an appreciation for B2C. You’re digitally savvy, with an interest in new technologies.
Good2Give services a wide variety of corporate and government clients, and charities, ensuring this is a diverse and challenging role delivering different experiences for varying target audiences. Core to the role is accelerating business development and lead generation together with the growth of donations in Australia and NZ via our online platforms. You will be a key part of the Good2Give team of 25 people.
Working cohesively with key stakeholders within Good2Give, including your direct reports, as well as managing agency relationships effectively will ensure you can deliver the following:
- Develop and manage Good2Give’s product marketing strategies, including:
- Analysing market trends and competitive offerings to position our products and services most effectively
- Packaging of products and services to meet market needs
- Translating technical details into benefits for the user
- Pricing strategies
- Launching of new products and services
- Support process improvement around online onboarding of new clients
- Management of all product collateral.
- Manage and/or have input into market research projects.
- Oversee brand-led communications across all Good2Give outbound and inbound channels, including social media, videos, website, annual reviews, e-newsletters, eDMs, events, etc
- Manage communications, engagement opportunities and events that ensure lead generation, client retention and engagement across all service areas
- Establish and execute digital marketing campaigns to support both business development and donor engagement – SEM/SEO, display, social media, performance, programmatic etc
- Develop, manage and optimise the content marketing strategy
- Monitor, optimise and report on the data and insights from our digital platforms and campaigns with a focus on continuous improvement
- Analyse and report on website traffic, conversion and online campaigns
- Daily management of Good2Give’s digital channels, including the website and social media
- Manage relationships with key media contacts
- Manage the marketing communications budget.
Qualifications, Skills and Behaviours
- 5+ years’ experience in a product marketing role
- Experience in lead generation and customer acquisition campaigns, achieving positive ROI
- Experience in creating and managing both online and offline campaigns
- Analytically minded; strong quantitative skills
- Creative thinker
- A solid writer, with excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Interest in philanthropy and the charitable sector
- Competent in Microsoft Office; comfortable using CRM tools such as Salesforce; familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/campaigns at any given time
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and be self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Able to adapt to change
- Model the Good2Give organisational values
- Bachelor degree in Business, majoring in Marketing.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the role responsibilities to email@example.com