Good2Give is a not-for-profit organisation that makes it easy for businesses and donors to connect with charities and community organisations that matter to them. Our aim is to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2022. Good2Give helps businesses maximise the impact and benefits of charitable giving through effective technology solutions as well as expert advice on community investment strategies and sustainable charity partnerships.
Having worked with hundreds of companies and government departments over the years, we currently count over 20 per cent of the ASX100 as clients, although our services extend across small to medium businesses as we deliver solutions that meet specific needs
We are proud to call the likes of Westpac, Suncorp Group, Stockland, Facebook, Qantas, and Toyota our clients. We are a national organisation with 25 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Stakeholder Management Leader (new position)
Engagement: 0.6 FTE
Commencement: July 2021
Location: Sydney [Includes flexibility for remote work]
Reports to: Chief Customer Officer
Current board: ShareGift Australia Directors
Following the recent merger of ShareGift Australia within the Good2Give Group, our growing company is seeking an experienced and resourceful Stakeholder Management Leader, well acquainted with the investor experience of ASX listed companies and Australia’s finance sector.
This exciting new role will focus on opportunities for gifting solutions within corporate transactions and investor-facing activities of publicly listed companies. The Stakeholder Management Leader will develop new and existing relationships with ASX200 clients, leading professional services firms (such as stockbroking, wealth management, legal) and industry peak bodies to grow philanthropic giving through ShareGIft’s unique, scalable platform. Existing partners include Wesfarmers, NAB, LendLease, Woodside, JBWere, E.L & C. Baillieu, Evans & Partners, Ashurst and King & Wood Mallesons. Our services offer shared value for shareholders, the listed entities and Australian charities that benefit from proceeds arising from aggregated transactions.
We are searching for a successful professional who has a solid track record of creating long-term value for corporate stakeholders and who understands how to leverage their expertise and networks to maximise business trends. The right candidate will be customer-focused with a clear understanding of a leading corporate client’s investor and Corporate Social Responsibility objectives, and who has an interest in growing charitable giving within the financial services sector. Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and networks within ASX200 companies and financial services as well as the ability to collaborate with a diverse team in an evolving sector.
This an opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual who understands how to build long-term, productive working relationships and who is looking to join a team committed to making a difference.
About ShareGift Australia
ShareGift Australia is part of the Good2Give Group, which offers solutions across corporate giving and social responsibility, including Foundation management and programs, Giving Circles, Workplace Giving and ShareGiving.
ShareGift Australia aims to make it easy and cost effective for shareholders and ASX listed companies to donate shares and related proceeds, and thereby grow philanthropic giving in Australia. We are a registered charity designed to unlock under-utilised share capital as alternate revenue for Australian charities. Collaboration with ShareGift has the potential to become an industry standard for Australia’s leading companies. As more and more companies look for ways to drive shared value with their investors, ShareGift offers simple solutions to realise and consolidate proceeds from different share activity – such as the sale of share parcels, residuals from dividend reinvestment plan exits and corporate action share issues. Proceeds are aggregated and used to fund charities.
ShareGift is the only service of its kind in Australia and is endorsed by The ASX Group and the Australian Shareholders Association. As at 30 April 2020, ShareGift has distributed over $3 million to more than 450 charities.
About the role
The role of Stakeholder Management Leader is a new role within the Good2Give Group. Its key responsibilities and competencies are as follows:
Key responsibilities and duties
- Analyze business data to identify and quantify growth opportunities for ShareGift Australia’s corporate services and for new, aligned opportunities
- Research and identify new corporate clients, including key decision-makers and influencers, including collaborating with the Customer Relations Management team on common clients
- Liaise with SGA board directors on business leads, and engage with non-executive directors and senior management of identified corporates
- Establish introductory meetings with potential corporate clients, including preparation of collateral customized to the client’s need, and undertake all follow up activity as required
- Maintain ongoing stakeholder relations with existing corporate clients, including preparation of reports and other material as required
- Maintain business contact database in collaboration with the Customer Relations Management team
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks
- Attend board meetings, senior management and other internal meetings and events as required
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in financial services, the stock market or with an ASX-listed company, ideally in investor relations or governance (company secretary)
- Demonstrated ability to develop good relationships with current and potential corporate clients at all levels i.e. non-executive directors, senior management to functional, operational levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Conversant in the role of regulatory bodies in the financial sector, specifically AUSTRAC, ATO, ASIC
- Knowledge of, and experience, in corporate social responsibility is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of office technology, ideally familiar and a user of Salesforce
The successful applicant may need to undertake occasional interstate travel and will be required to undergo a police check.
To apply please send a Covering Letter and your CV to email@example.com by 6pm on Friday 18th June 2021.