Good2Give is a not-for-profit organisation that makes it easy for businesses and donors to connect with charities and community organisations that matter to them. Our aim is to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2022. Good2Give helps businesses maximise the impact and benefits of charitable giving through effective technology solutions as well as expert advice on community investment strategies and sustainable charity partnerships.
Having worked with hundreds of companies and government departments over the years, we currently count over 20 per cent of the ASX100 as clients, although our services extend across small to medium businesses as we deliver solutions that meet specific needs
We are proud to call the likes of Westpac, Suncorp Group, Stockland, Facebook, Qantas, and Toyota our clients. We are a national organisation with 25 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Senior Grants Coordinator
Reports to: Grants Manager
Supervises: Grants Administrators
Engagement: 37.5 hours (5 days) per week
Location: Crows Nest, Sydney
At Good2Give, our mission is to build a more giving society by inspiring and enabling businesses and people to support communities they care about. We have a bold vision to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2022 because we know that organisations with social and environmental purpose are facing unprecedented challenges to do more with less around the world.
This position sits within our Client Relations Team; specifically, within the Grants Team which advise on, manage and administer best practice corporate grants programs. Our services in this area include grants program development, management, administration, technology solutions and reporting supported by clear governance and auditing.
The Senior Grants Coordinator provides support and oversight to all aspects of the grants process including applications, validations, funds distribution and investigating questions which the applicants or clients may have. Working closely with the Grants Manager, who specialises in corporate grants programs, you will deliver exceptional service with a close attention to detail to ensure Good2Give’s service remains the leading choice for many companies.
You will also form an important part of the wider Client and Charity Relations Team at Good2Give who are working strategically with clients and bring a wealth of experience across various community investment programs.
Work in partnership with the Grants Manager by:
- Managing corporate grants programs and client relationships
- Planning, developing and implementing grant processes to effectively deliver programs to meet deadlines
- Actively seeking to identify, review and improve service efficiencies and processes
- Investigating and ensuring the timely response to enquiries from grant clients
- Working with IT and third party vendors to scope, build and continually develop grants platform solutions
- Providing support and training across all grant programs/platforms, internally and externally
- Overseeing the management of the grants administration resources and ensuring we have appropriate resources in place to meet client deadlines
- Coordinating administrative aspects of existing Good2Give client grants programs
- Overseeing the timely response to grant applicant and recipient enquiries
- Overseeing the validation of grant applications and recipients
- Coordinating and conducting grants validation training
- Ensuring extraction and delivery of client grants reports
- Managing client data and updates due to grant application status changes
- Identifying issues and troubleshooting them in collaboration with the Grants Team on behalf of clients and applicants
- Ability to problem-solve low risk issues and escalate concerns when appropriate to Grants Manager in a timely fashion, providing a clear summary of the context
- Actioning relevant client funds distribution requests and co-ordinating Good2Give Trustee approvals
- Working with the Good2Give Finance Team to initiate EFT grants distribution
- Updating and sharing project/workforce planning spreadsheets
- Helping to identify and qualify new business opportunities for the grants channel
- Supporting the nurturing and closing of grants opportunities
Requirements and Attributes
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, but also as part of a team
- Customer service minded with excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong administrative skills, highly organised with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal approach with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and organise priorities to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop the necessary skills to improve job performance
- High level of competency using Microsoft Office, web-based platforms, Salesforce, Monday.com and other workflow platforms, as well as the ability to learn new programs
- Process and outcome driven with a strong problem solving approach including ability to frame questions and brainstorm solutions
- A clear communicator who is able to share information accurately with others across the business
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions quickly and be able to rationalise decision making
- Prior knowledge and experience with the administration and execution of grants programs
- An interest in the charitable sector
- Conducts themselves in a manner that reflects Good2Give’s values and demonstrates a respectful and inclusive communication style when dealing with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Attends work for the hours and times agreed and demonstrates a willingness to be available for additional work where required and feasible
- Attends and participates in relevant internal and external meetings
- Completes and participates in an Annual Performance Review (on employment anniversary)
To apply please send a Covering Letter and your CV to email@example.com by 6pm on Monday 18 October 2021.