Good2Give is a not-for-profit organisation that makes it easy for businesses and donors to connect with charities and community organisations that matter to them. Our aim is to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2022. Good2Give helps businesses maximise the impact and benefits of charitable giving through effective technology solutions as well as expert advice on community investment strategies and sustainable charity partnerships.
Having worked with hundreds of companies and government departments over the years, we currently count over 20 per cent of the ASX100 as clients, although our services extend across small to medium businesses as we deliver solutions that meet specific needs
We are proud to call the likes of Westpac, Suncorp Group, Stockland, Facebook, Qantas, and Toyota our clients. We are a national organisation with 25 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Client Service Team Leader – Position Description
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Engagement: 37.5 hours
Location: Crows Nest, Sydney
If you’re looking to join a dynamic, fast-paced environment, then being the Client Service Team Leader of ‘fintech for good’ Good2Give could be your next career move.
Our clients are companies, their employees, and their customers, for whom we grant philanthropic donations to around 2500 charities across Australia and New Zealand. Our services include workplace giving programs, managing philanthropic foundations, community grants programs and share giving. Experience with corporate client servicing, financial software, and an interest in technology will be highly regarded. You will lead a small Client Service Team, and be part of broader Good2Give team of 25.
The Client Service Team Leader role is a split role. Approximately 40% of your time will involve leading Good2Give’s customer service activities by directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance. The balance of your time will be delivering efficient service to a select group of corporate customers.
Your team leader role requires you to:
- Coordinate the Client Service Team, managing resourcing requirements
- Provide reporting from Salesforce ServiceCloud to improve customer and business outcomes
- Review and resolve escalations
- Support process improvement
- Manage smaller revenue clients, with support from Client Relations Managers, to identify and grow new business opportunities
- Manage team members with a high performance focus
- Train new hires.
This role requires you to:
- Use relevant IT platforms (proprietary, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud, Monday.com), Excel spreadsheets.
- Deliver product support to all clients and charities
- Maintain customer service levels according to Good2Give’s agreed SLAs
- Understand the role customer service plays in creating a better customer experience and is able to actively contribute to improving this
- Assist clients in arranging payments to their nominated charity recipients, ensuring compliance requirements and processing timelines are met, and procedures followed
- Create and delivering reports and analysis for clients
- Train key stakeholders on how to use Good2Give’s platforms
- Oversee the implementation of our services into new clients
Work in partnership with the Finance, Product and Technology, and Client Relations teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Requirements and Attributes
- Minimum five years’ experience in a customer service role, ideally with team leader experience
- Customer service minded, with a bright and positive attitude
- Highly experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Service Cloud
- A quick learner, who enjoys new challenges and taking initiatives to improve outcomes
- A problem solver
- IT savvy
- Passion for continuous improvement in systems and processes
- Experience or understanding payroll and help desk software is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent numerical/analytical skills
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and organise priorities to meet deadlines
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm, a real self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite and Monday.com
- Interest in the charitable sector.
To apply please send your Covering Letter and Resume to email@example.com by COB 27th November 2020.