Good2Give is a not-for-profit organisation that makes it easy for businesses and donors to connect with charities and community organisations that matter to them. Our aim is to deliver $300 million to charitable communities by 2020. Good2Give helps businesses maximise the impact and benefits of charitable giving through effective technology solutions as well as expert advice on community investment strategies and sustainable charity partnerships.
We are proud to call the likes of Aurizon, Suncorp Group, Stockland, Qantas, and Toyota our clients. We are a national organisation with 24 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Reports to: Head of Product and Technology
Engagement: Part-time – (16-24 hours)
Location: North Sydney
Good2Give requires a highly competent self-starter to join our growing client service team as a Charity Administrator. This role will manage the on-boarding and on-going engagement of charities for our purpose-built Workplace Giving Platform.
Workplace Giving is a significant growth area for us, having invested to build a state-of-the-art online platform that enables employees to give easily to charities they care about. Clients include many corporates and thousands of their employees, for whom we grant funds monthly to over 1500 charities across Australia and New Zealand each month via Workplace Giving programs.
We are recruiting for 2 part-time positions (16-24 hours – Mon to Fri) with flexibility in the hours and days works. Alternatively, one full time position (37.5 hours) is a possibility for the right candidate.
You will have a minimum of 2 years business and work experience. You might be currently working in an in-bound and out-bound telephone based account management support, administration or client services role in the corporate or not-for-profit sector. Prior experience supporting the charity sector will be highly regarded.
You will have vibrant interpersonal skills, a great telephone manner and enjoy working with new technology. From time to time this role may also require face-to-face charity meetings for demonstrations of the workplace giving platform.
Your interaction with a wide variety of registered charities ensures this role is one that will enable you to develop your business-to-business skills while building a strong network and insight into the Australian and New Zealand charitable giving sectors.
With a genuine interest in the not-for-profit sector and a commitment to social good, you will join the small dynamic Good2Give team in North Sydney and be ready for the opportunities that lie ahead.
The Charity Administrator role is responsible for delivering prompt and efficient service to all external and internal contacts.
You will liaise between many charities, companies and internal teams to ensure the timely and professional support to our charity needs, including:
- Management of full end-to-end charity validation and registration processes for the Workplace Giving Platform, including:
- Initial charity registration and validation
- Ongoing review, updating and confirmation of charity profiles and communication messages
- Running online training meetings for charity staff on platform functionality
- Handling of charities inbound calls or email enquiries
- Conduct ongoing internal charity audits and adhere to due diligence processes
- Support and trouble-shooting of issues faced by charities in using the Workplace Giving Platform
- Ensure business processes and procedures are documented and improved as required
- Maintenance of database records in Salesforce to ensure accurate records are kept of charity activity.
- Providing backup up assistance to the Client Support Officer in the administration of workplace giving donations ensuring that donations are distributed to charities accurately and in a timely manner. This may involve assistance in the following tasks:
- Assisting with donor, company and employee enquiries regarding donations
- Administration of employee donations prior to payroll processing
- Ensuring that funds received reconcile with the payroll listing submitted by payroll
- Support the broader Good2Give team on a project basis with other defined and agreed support work.
Requirements and Attributes
- Minimum two years’ experience in similar roles
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly organised
- Customer service minded
- Attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and organise priorities to meet deadlines
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm, a real self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- High level of competence with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Interest in the charitable sector
Applications close 30 November 2017.