India’s Coronavirus cases have reached an all time high with over 350,000 new cases per day. It has been deeply saddening to see the Indian medical system collapsing, with intensive care units at full capacity, nearly all ventilators in use and oxygen cylinders running out.
Australia has been very fortunate in the fight against COVID-19. Our hearts go out to all those around the world still being impacted by COVID-19, especially for those in India. You can help support India through this crisis by donating to an overseas aid charity today.
By donating through the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform, we will ensure your donations go towards their intended purpose and can be correctly distributed to your nominated charity. Donations made through Good2Give may also be eligible for corporate fund matching.
Your donation will make a difference. Take a look at the charities below and follow the steps under How I can help?
India Coronavirus: General Appeals
- Australian Red Cross (India COVID-19 Emergency Response-Red Cross)
- ActionAid Australia (India COVID-19 Emergency)
CARE Australia (India COVID-19 Crisis)
- Global Development Group (J925N COVID-19 Chennai Appeal, India)
- Mukti Australia Inc. (COVID-19 RELIEF)
- Opportunity International Australia (COVID-19 India Appeal)
- UNICEF Australia (India COVID-19 Crisis)
- UNICEF New Zealand (Covid-19 Crisis In India)
- World Vision Australia (World Vision COVID-19 Appeal India)
I am a workplace giving donor
Donate today by following these simple steps:
- Sign In to the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
- Check if your company has set up a charity appeal and make a donation
- If you can’t see a charity appeal, then click on the Charities Tab
- In the search bar enter IndiaCOVID
- Choose a charity (or charities) and donate
My company uses the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform
Be proactive with your campaigns selecting from the following options;
Workplace Giving Appeal
You can match and even double match employee donations made to your COVID-19 Appeal. Please contact your Client Relations Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An emergency appeal fundraising page can be set up. Please organise through your Client Relations Manager.
I have or my company has a foundation account
We can quickly send a donation from your Foundation or Trust Account to charities in need. Please send your requests to email@example.com.
Last updated: 7 May at 12:49